[act-ma] 5/10/08 - Power to the Pedals, Saturday, May 10th: A family charity ride to address global warming!

Adam Sacks adam_artist at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 05:02:28 PDT 2008

Dear Friends -

You are invited to join the first charity ride to help find a cure for our feverish planet Earth!  On Saturday, May 10, 2008 at 9 a.m., rain or shine, Power to the Pedals starts in Arlington Heights and takes a lovely tour through Lexington, Concord and Carlisle.  Lots of prizes, a planet-friendly vegetarian meal, and a wonderful day for the whole family.  A few free loaner bikes are available - let me know in advance.  Only $10 to register, minimum pledge of $50 to make it accessible to lots of people - but larger donations are needed and most welcome!

Donations are tax-deductible, and all proceeds benefit the Northeast Climate Confluence, a youth-organized summer conference educating on global warming, sustainability and political action.

Get more information and sign up at:

  http://www.constitution411.org/climate/pedals

- and please forward this e-mail far and wide.

Contact me if you have any questions.  Looking forward to seeing you on May 10th!

Adam Sacks
Ride Coordinator
adam at constitution411.org
(781) 674-2339