[act-ma] UNION YES, WAR NO Continguent at JWJ Rally in Prov

John Gallagher johnniecakes59 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 07:55:39 PDT 2008

To area peace groups, there will be a "UNION YES, WAR NO" continguent
organized by the RI Mobilization to End War & Occupation at the Jobs
With Justice rally.  Please come and feel free to join our continguent.

The contingent is meeting up at 3PM at Burnside Park (across from the Westin and Kennedy Plaza Bus Station); we'll assemble and march to the Westin to join the main march before it starts off. Of course people can meet up with us at the Westin too (we'll have antiwar banners). For more information, you may email:  rispringmobe-request at lists.riseup.net
                                                 John G

  http://www.rifuture.org/

Jobs with Justice Convention in Providence: Come March on the RI State House with Us

The National Jobs with Justice Convention is happening in Providence this weekend! Approximately 1,000 activists from around the country will be in town to share stories and learn new tactics in the fight for social justice.  To register, click HERE.

  http://jwj.org/

As part of the event, there will be both a march and a rally at the RI state house. If you are interested in joining the march, please meet at the Westin Hotel at 3:45 PM on Friday, May 2nd.  If you want to join the rally, join JWJ and the unions of Working Rhode Island there at 5PM.  The event will conclude no later than 6.