[act-ma] 8/01and 2 Beautiful Me: Finding our revolutionary Selves and Black Cuba

July 26th Coalition info at july26.org
Mon Jul 21 06:44:15 PDT 2008

/*Beautiful Me(s): Finding our Revolutionary Selves in Black Cuba,*/
/Beautiful Me(s): Finding our Revolutionary Selves in Black Cuba,/ is
the true story of a group of graduate students at Yale who journey to
Cuba and discover hope for the struggle against racism. Three of the
students featured are MMUF fellows (Erin Chapman, Ph.D., Josh Guild,
Ph.D., and Besenia Rodriguez, Ph.D.) and two current MMUF fellows worked
behind-the-scenes (Seulghee Lee as an associate producer and Kiana Green
as an editor).

Part of the Roxbury Film Festival <roxburyfilmfestival.org> see
roxburyfilmfestival.org

Aug 1 at Mass Art at  7:15 and

again on sat Aug 2
at Wentworth, Blount Auditorium at 11 am