[act-ma] The Justice School starts September 7th 2008!

JooYoung Choi thejusticeschool at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 12:59:07 PDT 2008

The Justice School starts September 7th 2008!

The Justice School provides peace and justice education for children
and youth (ages 6 -14). We are the Community Church of Boston's
Sunday school. This program is free of cost, although donations are gladly
accepted.
New comers are welcome!

***WHEN ARE YOU MEETING????***
Our first class of the new school year will start at 10:45 AM on September
7th 2008. We
will meet on the third floor of the Community Church of Boston. The Church
is

Located at 565 Boylston Street Boston, MA 02116, in Copley Square.

Come join us for a fun field trip to the Boston Common for the MSPCA-Angell:
Walk for
Animals. Please bring a bagged lunch to eat after the walk. Students and
their family members are welcome!

Learn more about us at our website :    thejusticeschool<dot>org

***But What is the Justice School?***

Unlike traditional Sunday schools this education program is not
focused on a particular religious faith. Our goal is to help young
people have faith in themselves as activists, team leaders, group
members, students and agents of positive change.

We hope you will join us in creating a proactive peace and justice
community for young people. Each Sunday is filled with fun and
interesting activities. Our students use skits, art, games and books
as tools for learning. Our class also goes on field trips and meets
with local social justice organizers.

If you are interested in joining us feel free to show up, we meet
each Sunday, usually at 11:00 AM (although our first class will start
earlier, 10:45 AM) and finish our class around 12:45
PM. Also, if you have any questions you can contact JooYoung Choi
(Justice School Director) to learn more about our fun Social Justice
Sunday School Program. 617-553-4259 *** 565 Boylston Street · Boston,
MA 02116 · Phone Number: (617) 553-4259 · E-Mail: