[act-ma] event Thurs: save money, save the planet, Boston Nature Center

Loie Hayes loiehayes at verizon.net
Tue Sep 30 22:24:14 PDT 2008

Save Money, Save the Earth panel discussion
Thursday, October 2, 2008      7:00-8:30 pm

Are you feeling the squeeze of high energy costs at home and are you
concerned about the effects of global warming on the earth?  There are
positive steps that we can all take to reduce our energy bills and our
carbon footprints.  Join us this evening to get practical money- and
energy-saving ideas from local organizations and take a tour of our green
building – the George Robert White Environmental Conservation Center.
Representatives from ACORN, Boston Building Materials Co-op, BostonCAN, and
Mass Energy will share practical ideas and answer audience questions in an
informal workshop format and panel discussion.  Come early at 6:30 p.m. to
tour building and exhibits. Suggested donation: Mass Audubon members $4,
non-members $6

Boston Nature Center
500 Walk Hill Street
Mattapan, MA 02126