[act-ma] Please join us on Veterans Day

Nate Goldshlag nateg at pobox.com
Tue Oct 14 14:25:21 PDT 2008

Hi folks,

Veterans For Peace is excluded once again from the Veterans Day parade
since we will not march with just one banner, no signs, and no noise.
So we will be behind the street sweepers once again.  And of course
the American Legion (and the City of Boston since they outsource the
parade to the Legion) will not allow a speaker for peace on the
gathering on City Hall Plaza.

We want to have a large contingent behind us to support us in our
messages against these wars and occupations and for peace.  Please
consider joining us on Tuesday November 11 at 12 PM at Beacon and
Charles where the march October 11 kicked off.  A flyer is enclosed.

Peace,
Nate Goldshlag
Coordinator, Smedley D. Butler Brigade Veterans For Peace