[act-ma] 11/24 Help Plan First Night Against the War

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun Nov 23 09:24:23 PST 2008

Join us for the Fourth Annual First Night Against the Wars, when we
greet the New Year with a resounding call to end war and militarism.  On
December 31^st , we will be in Copley Square from 1pm until 7pm.

Over a quarter of a million folks, young and old alike, pass through
Copley Square for the First Night celebration.  We at the Greater Boston
Stop the Wars Coalition have had a very good reception in previous
years, and have successfully created a strong anti-war presence at this
popular event.

No More Wars! US out of Iraq and Afghanistan! Bring the Troops Home Now!

Come help prepare and add your voice to the event.  The next planning
meeting will be at encuentro 5, 33 Harrison Ave., 5^th Floor, on Monday,
November 24^th , at 7pm.

Remember to check out our website:  www.stopthewars.org
<http://www.stopthewars.org/>