[act-ma] FW: [STWC-discuss] Next planning meeting for First Night Peace Fair

danthbagelman at msn.com danthbagelman at msn.com
Wed Dec 17 09:28:50 PST 2008

From: amyh at texnology.comTo: brookline-announce at lists.riseup.net; communityeducation at yahoogroups.com; ujpsteering at yahoogroups.com; wilpfbostonarticles at lists.riseup.net; rule19 at yahoogroups.com; stwc-discuss at stopthewars.org; bostoncampusantiwar at lists.riseup.netDate: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:19:30 -0500Subject: [STWC-discuss] Next planning meeting for First Night Peace Fair

FIRST NIGHT AGAINST THE WARS – PEACE FAIR!

Boston's annual First night has over a Quarter to half million folks celebrating the new year -- most of them will be walking thru Copley square on the afternoon of New Years Eve. For the past three years folks have had a anti war vigil at Copley Square from one till eight to reach those folks.

This year we are changing it and making it a peace fair.

Join Us in Planning!
Join Us on First Night!

Our next meeting is on Thursday,
December 18 @ 6:00 PM
Encuentro 5, 33 Harrison
Fifth Floor, Chinatown

 For more info call Dan at 857-272-6743
Want to table at the Peace Fair?  Please let us know ASAP – send email to amyh at texnology.com
 Topics…
n  For Peace in the Middle East- End the Occupations
n  Human Rights for Immigrants, Stop the Assault on Civil Liberties
n  Stop Climate Change, No More War Funding—Save the Biosphere
n  The Economic Crisis and the Assault on our Conditions of Life

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032869/direct/01/