[act-ma] Action Sunday Coolidge Corner 3-5

Jonathan Cook jonathancook at comcast.net
Sat Dec 27 16:13:34 PST 2008

Subject: Re: Associated Press -- Israel demolishes Hamas compounds, over 200 dead
Date: Saturday, December 27, 2008 6:32 PM

We are going to be protesting at Coolidge Corner Brookline corner of Harvard and Beacon Streets tomorrow 12/28/08  3-5 PM please bing you own signs

Jonathan Cook (jonathancook at comcast.net) has sent you this article from Associated Press.

Message from Jonathan Cook:

This news just came into the wire. We are planning an emergency action as a response possibly tomorrow. Please pay attention to further updates on the Israeli attack and what action we are going to take in response.

Israel demolishes Hamas compounds, over 200 dead
By IBRAHIM BARZAK
Associated Press Writer
Israeli warplanes retaliating for rocket fire from the Gaza Strip pounded dozens of security compounds across the Hamas-ruled territory in unprecedented waves of airstrikes Saturday, killing more than 200 people and wounding nearly 400 in the single bloodiest day of fighting in years. Most of those killed were security men,...
Click here to view this content.

Sign Up for Clip&Copy® to find other content like this. It's a free personalized news alert and press clippings service.

 E-Mail | Print | Post | More> | Get Photos | Republish

© 2008 Associated Press