[act-ma] 1/4: COMMUNITY VOICES - "Singing in the New Year!"

Commchurch.org info at commchurch.org
Tue Dec 30 09:11:56 PST 2008

THE COMMUNITY CHURCH OF BOSTON
SUNDAY SPEAKERS FORUM presents...

Sunday, January 4th, 2009 at 11:00am

DEAN STEVENS, SUZIE GIROUX and COMMUNITY VOICES
"Singing in the New Year!"

Please join us on this first Sunday of the New Year and the New Era. We must
believe that a new day is upon us and sing our hopes for the days ahead; add
voices to our everlasting pledge that, just as this time brings darkness, we
can infuse the dark with our light; transform our gloom into hope for good
things to come.

Community Church of Boston
565 Boylston St. (Copley Square)
www.communitychurchofboston.org

*************

JOIN US ON SUNDAYS

10:00am Coffee, Tea and Bagels
11:00am Sunday Speakers' Service/Forum (2nd floor)
12:30pm Luncheon
5:00pm  Meditation/Prayer Services

*************

NEXT WEEK'S COMMUNITY CHURCH FORUM (1/11)

MATTHEW P. DUMONT, M.D.
"Hope Amid the Ruins"

*************

LUNCH ON SUNDAYS, 12:30PM

On Sunday after our morning programs, we have lunch with one another in the
Guatemala Room (3rd floor), prepared by our cook Luis Alonso Guzman. Enjoy a
delicious lunch with friends! A small contribution is requested to help
cover lunch expenses.

*************

DIRECTIONS/PARKING

The Community Church is located at 565 Boylston Street in Copley Square,
between Dartmouth and Clarendon Streets.

Parking is available on Sunday mornings at the Back Bay Garage (entrances on
Clarendon Street or St. James Ave.). We can provide a sticker to affix to
your parking receipt, and you will be charged $5.00 for 3 hours of parking.

By public transportation, take the Green line to Copley or take the Orange
line to Back Bay station. Community Church is a 2-minute walk from either
station.

*************

A PEACE AND JUSTICE CONGREGATION SINCE 1920

The Community Church of Boston is a free community of human beings united
for the study and practice of universal religion, seeking to apply ethical
ideals to individual life and the democratic and cooperative principle to
all forms of social and economic life.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US

Jason Lydon, Congregational Director
Community Church of Boston