[act-ma] Join the Boston Progressive Media Watch

Jason Pramas jpramas at igc.org
Mon Jan 26 11:59:13 PST 2009

[please forward widely]

Hi folks,

Open Media Boston is pleased to announce the launch of the Boston
Progressive Media Watch. It's been too long since we've had a dedicated
group of folks on the broad political left who have been willing to keep
an eye on the regional media and offer criticism and corrective to
coverage that isn't up to snuff by standards of democracy and social
justice. So we invite everyone on the left side of the political fence
who is kind of a news hound, and loves to keep up on local and regional
happenings, to join up. Joining the Media Watch is easy. Here's what you
do:

1) CLICK THIS LINK ... http://www.openmediaboston.org/media-watch-signup

2) fill out the very short signup form - including your full name, city,
state, and email

3) expect a response email within 24-48 hours.

That's it. Check it out today.

Cheers,

Jason Pramas
Open Media Boston