[act-ma] Saturday Jan 31 - witness for justice - stories of workplace injustice at Legal Seafoods and Cheesecake Factory

Jonathan Campbell jcampbell at cqs.com
Thu Jan 29 05:28:59 PST 2009

Witness for Justice

Support Workers Rights!              Support Immigrant Rights!

Hear Stories of Injustice from Workers Living in the Boston Area

About thirty workers from Central America have not received pay for work
they have done at Legal Seafood and the Cheesecake Factory.  Some of these
workers will tell their stories. We will show a half hour video on the
Immokalee workers' struggle in Florida. We will also have a catered Central
American lunch.

Where and When:

Arlington Street Church, 351 Boylston Street

(near the Arlington Street T stop)

                               Saturday, January 31st , 11am-2:30pm

Please RSVP to santuario at ASCBoston.org

Sponsored by:

                        Arlington Street Church (Social Action Committee)

                        Centro Presente

                        Chelsea Collaborative

                        American Friends Service Committee (AFSC)- Project
Voice

                        Cambridge United for Justice with Peace (C-UJP)

                        Massachusetts Jobs With Justice

Massachusetts Interfaith Committee for Worker Justice

                        UU Church of Medford (Task Force on Immigration)