[act-ma] 2/14 10am-12pm Break Up With Bank of America!

Adam Machson-Carter amachson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:51:24 PST 2009

*PROTEST BANK OF AMERICA
*THIS SATURDAY, FEB. 14 - VALENTINES DAY, 10 am to noon
THEY NEED OUR "TOUGH LOVE"
Join City Life/Vida Urbana at Fields Corner branch (on Red Line)
Or
Rising Tide at Copley Sq. branch

Bank of America is responsible for a large portion of the foreclosures and
evictions that are sweeping our neighborhoods here in Boston.  They are also
the largest funders of the coal industry, which is destroying communities in
Appalachia and accelerating climate change across the globe.  In short, they
are on the bad list, and on Saturday, we are are going to give them some
TOUGH LOVE!

Dozens of people at each branch (Copley and Fields Corner) will be closing
their accounts in protest of Bank of America's destruction of our
communities.  Join the tide, join the movement!!

Even if you don't have an account/can't close it, come out and support these
two linked and crucial causes!!!  Copley Square will feature street theater,
music, and celebration.  Fields Corner will have giant puppets and that City
Life energy.  Be there, or be...evicted!

Check out the flyers and press release attached.  See you on Saturday at
10am!!!

--
And I first saw the trees!
The Truffula Trees!