[act-ma] Fw: Emailing: Rev Naim Attek Feb 23

John Lampert goodmanjl at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 05:48:26 PST 2009

Hi, I just joined the mailing list and I would like to send this notice to everyone about a very important event coming on Monday evening in Watertown on the Palestinian/Israeli crisis.  Please send this around.

Thanks,  John Lampert
goodmanjl at comcast.net

Subject: Emailing: Rev Naim Attek Feb 23

Rev Naim Attek Feb 23

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.