[act-ma] 3/11 Bojah and the Insurrection live in Boston

Stop the Wars Coalition info at stopthewars.org
Sun Mar 8 07:48:52 PDT 2009

Bojah and the Insurrection have played at several of the last few major
local anti-war demonstrations as well as donated their time to benefits
for the Stop the Wars Coalition.

Remember to get your bus tickets for the Mar. 21 March on the Pentagon.
See the website below.
http://newenglandunited.org/easternmass/

______
Hey dunno if you'll be around Boston on March 11th, but check my band
Bojah and the Insurrection at the Church of Boston niteclub. It's our
first show of '09 featuring brand new material and bangers off our debut
studio album Severe Funk Alert --- thanks, Bojah

Wednesday, March 11, 2009
7:30pm - 11:00pm
Church of Boston Bar and Lounge
69 Kilmarnock Street
Boston, MA
www.churchofboston.com/index.php <http://www.churchofboston.com/index.php>

---------

Bojah and the Insurrection will hit the stage at 10:30pm as part of a
worldwide battle of the bands competition. 5 other acts will perform
this evening, the best handful will advance to the next round. The
audience votes so help us get to the next round and we'll have another
show real soon!

Come and support Bojah and the Insurrection representing the best
revolutionary funk that Boston has to offer...

Show is 21+

Tickets are $10 in advance/ $15 at the door

19:30 THE ADVOCATES Ska Rock
20:30 MOONSTONE LADY Rock'n'Roll
21:00 THE NEW REPTILES Other...
21:30 NAREE Pop rock
22:00 INNOCENT UPRISING Reggae
22:30 BOJAH & THE INSURRECTION Fusion Funk