[act-ma] Workers Memorial Commemoration, April 28, 12:00, State House

Marcy Goldstein-Gelb marcygg at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:18:30 PDT 2009

Save the date:
Mourn for the dead, Fight for the living:
2009 Workers Memorial Day Commemoration

Tuesday, April 28, 2009; 12:00 - 1:15 PM, State House steps.
Breakfast for families of fallen workers, 10:30 AM, State House, Room 511.

Main Event Rain location: Near Grand Staircase, Inside State House.

Join us as we remember those who lost their lives, were injured or made ill on the job and renew our call for strong workplace safety protections and swift enforcement

Sponsored by MassCOSH, Mass. AFL-CIO and Greater Boston Labor Council.

Please see and circulate attached flyer.

- Marcy

Marcy Goldstein-Gelb
Executive Director
MassCOSH (Massachusetts Coalition for Occupational Safety and Health)
617-825-7233 x15