[act-ma] Workers Memorial Commemoration, April 28, 12:00, State House

Marcy Goldstein-GElb marcygg at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 08:48:45 PDT 2009

Save the
date:
Mourn for the dead, Fight for
the living:
2009 Workers Memorial Day Commemoration

Tuesday, April 28, 2009; 12:00 -
1:15 PM,
State House steps.
Breakfast for families of fallen
workers, 10:30 AM, State House, Room 511.

Main Event Rain location:
Near Grand Staircase, Inside State House.

Join us
as we remember those who lost their lives, were injured or made ill on the job
and renew our call for strong workplace safety protections and swift
enforcement

Sponsored by MassCOSH, Mass. AFL-CIO and Greater Boston Labor
Council.

Please see and circulate
attached flyer.

- Marcy
workers, 10:30 AM, State House, Room 511.

Main Event Rain location:
Near Grand Staircase, Inside State House.

Join us
as we remember those who lost their lives, were injured or made ill on the job
and renew our call for strong workplace safety protections and swift
enforcement

Sponsored by MassCOSH, Mass. AFL-CIO and Greater Boston Labor
Council.

Please see and circulate
attached flyer.

- Marcy

Marcy Goldstein-Gelb
Executive
Director
MassCOSH (Massachusetts Coalition for Occupational Safety and
Health)
617-825-7233 x15