[act-ma] 3/28 Neighborhood Weatherization Party, Jamaica Plain

Loie Hayes loiehayes at verizon.net
Wed Mar 18 22:30:28 PDT 2009

Boston Climate Action NetworkNeighborhood Weatherization Party!

      Hope you’ll join us for a Neighborhood Weatherization Party
      Saturday, March 28, from 9am till noon, followed by food and networking
      97 Sheridan St., Jamaica Plain
      Organized by BostonCAN with support from Boston Workers Alliance and the Nexus Center

      Learn home weatherization skills while making new friends. Volunteer tradespeople will lead teams of neighbors doing hands-on work to seal air leaks and insulate. You’ll be helping to stop global warming too.

      Free and open to the public but sadly not wheelchair accessible. Please pre-register by emailing bostonclimateaction at gmail.com or calling Loie at 617-278-1885, so we can make sure we have enough tradespeople to train everyone. Kids are welcome too but we need to know their names and ages so we can arrange childcare on site or near by.

      Calendar announcement
      What: Neighborhood Weatherization Party
      When: Saturday, March 28, from 9am till noon, followed by food and networking
      Where: 97 Sheridan St., Jamaica Plain
      Who: Organized by BostonCAN (Boston Climate Action Network) with
      support from Boston Workers Alliance and the Nexus Center

      Why: Learn home weatherization skills while making new friends.
      Volunteer tradespeople will lead teams of neighbors doing hands-on
      work to seal air leaks and insulate. You'll be helping to stop global
      warming too.

      How: Free and open to the public but sadly not wheelchair accessible.
      Please pre-register by emailing bostonclimateaction at gmail.com or
      calling Loie at  617-278-1885, so we can make sure we have enough
      tradespeople to train everyone. Kids are welcome too but we need to
      know their names and ages so we can arrange childcare on site or near
      by.
            Boston Climate Action Network

      To stop receiving emails from Boston Climate Action Network, simply reply to this email.