[act-ma] White Folks Challenging Racism Workshop Series

Jason Lydon congregationaldirector at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 11:59:13 PDT 2009

Sundays 5:30 – 8:30pm (5pm prayer/reflection service)

April 19 – May 10 at the Community Church of Boston (565 Boylston Street -
Copley Square)

$25.00 per person to cover costs
Jason Lydon will be offering this training geared towards White people
wishing to engage in challenging the systems of White supremacy that impact
our communities, organizations, and world.  We will ask and answer questions
about what Whiteness is, how white culture shapes our society, and what we
can do to develop strategies that challenge racism.  Attendance at all
workshops is expected as we will be using a progressive curriculum that
builds on the ideas from the previous week.

Please register in advance for the workshop.  Find registration information
at: http://www.communitychurchofboston.org/home/?p=41

Jason is the Congregational Director of the Community Church of Boston and a
member of Groundwork - a Youth and Young Adult Unitarian Universalist
Anti-Racism/Anti-Oppression Trainer/Organizer Collective.

--
Jason Lydon
Congregational Director

***The Community Church of Boston is a free community united for the study
and practice of universal religion, seeking to apply ethical ideals to
individual life and democratic and cooperative principles to all forms of
social and economic life.***