[act-ma] Tomorrow(Friday), 6pm "Boston Free Palestine Conference" organizing meeting

Brian K bdubkwob at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:27:00 PDT 2009

Hello,

Thank you for showing your interest in the fight to free Palestine. As I am
sure you know even though the direct war actions have seized, the occupation
continues to devastate the lives of thousands. The Palestinian population
has put forward a call to help them organize an International Boycott
Divestment and Sanctions initiative. Since the United States gives at least
$3 billion per year in direct aid to Israel, now is the time to take a stand
and influence US corporations and government.

We are organizing a conference “Boston Free Palestine Conference: Strategies
for Solidarity”, to be held on Saturday, *April 25th, 2009 at UMass Boston*.

Currently, we are in the final planning stages of the conference and we
would love your input on the types of workshops and speakers you would like
to see there. The conference is open to the public and will discuss activism
on and off college campuses.

 We are looking for people with all difference backgrounds and experiences
in organizing, please feel free to join us and bring a friend on *Friday,
April 10th at 6pm in the **Andala Cafe (286 Franklin st. in Central Sq.,
Cambridge)** *(off of the Red line, Central Sq. T stop).

* *

Please email PalestineApril25 at gmail.com if you would like more information
or contact Brian Kwoba at (607) 280-1627 with any urgent questions.

Your presence will make a difference:

*Next organizing/planning meeting:          Friday, April 10th at 6 p.m. *

*                Andala Cafe (286 Franklin st. in Central Sq., Cambridge)*

*
*

*
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=andala+cafe+cambridge&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,5127533344185896117&ei=zGbeSbuREdnMlQeRpphK&ll=42.366329,-71.104696&spn=0.00826,0.019312&z=16
*

* *

*All-day Conference:       Saturday, April 25th, 2009 at UMass Boston*

In Solidarity,

Boston Free Palestine Conference Committee
PalestineApril25 at gmail.com