[act-ma] 5/1 May Day Victory Party!

bunny at riseup.net bunny at riseup.net
Mon Apr 13 10:39:21 PDT 2009

Friday, May 1st
Come Out and Celebrate International Workers' Day & the Triumph of the
FMLN in El Salvador!

On May 1st let’s celebrate our collective, international, and proud
history of struggle--in solidarity with working people in El Salvador and
across the world!

[In the afternoon: March for Immigrant Workers Rights!]
Leaving from East Boston & Chelsea converging @ Glendale Park in Everett
For full march details:  www.chelseacollaborative.org (617) 889-6080

[After the march: Victory Party!!]
**Music, Food, Dancing & Refreshments**
8pm @ Encuentro5 [33 Harrison Ave. 5th Fl., Chinatown]
$10-50 sliding scale,  no one turned away for lack of funds!

DJ Carlos Rosales will spin hot Latin rhythms as we celebrate this year's
victories for working people and the Salvadoran democratic revolution!