[act-ma] Part Three: The Economic Crisis, The Global Economy, and the Economy We Want!

john fitzgerald fohnnyjitz at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 16:18:47 PDT 2009

We've completed the first two sessions of this three part workshop and are ready to come up with some ideas as to how to organize in this new economic climate. Mike Prokosch and Stephanie Luce will talk about leverage and give some examples that we can all learn from.  Even if you were unable to make the first two sessions, you would be welcome to come along for the remaining one.

Session 3--Tuesday May 5:  Where’s our leverage?  What’s our strategy?

All sessions 7:00-9:00 PM--Pizza served at 6:30; pre-register to insure
space and pizza!  Suggested Workshop fee--$5.00 (no one turned away!)

Encuentro 5  33 Harrison Ave 5th Floor Chinatown
(Red Line--Downtown Crossing; Orange Line—Chinatown)

Reserve your spot now!  Call or Email Boston Radical Education Project
repboston at gmail.com;  617-491-2876