[act-ma] 5/18 National Assembly to End the Wars Organizing Committee mtg (Mon)

Matthew Andrews peopleunite at verizon.net
Sat May 16 17:46:20 PDT 2009

National Assembly Organizing Committee

Monday, May 18th, 2009

7:00pm

AFSC building, 2161 Mass Ave. Cambridge, the building is on the right
when walking outbound along Mass Ave from Porter Square, (red line).

We will be making plans to promote the National Assembly, July 11 in
Pittsburgh, PA. www.natassembly.org/

We will discuss doing educational work on the importance of building a
mass movement to bring the troops home now and create a more peaceful
foreign policy. We will plan the logistics to get as many people to
the National Assembly as possible.  We will discuss ways forward for
the national anti-war movement.