[act-ma] Corporate Accountability International is growing and hiring

Randall Smith rsmith at stopcorporateabuse.org
Mon May 18 13:36:25 PDT 2009

Corporate Accountability International is in the middle of a major expansion and is hiring talented, experienced staff for several positions in Boston and Washington, DC.  For more than 30 years, Corporate Accountability International has successfully challenged corporations like GE, Nestlé, and Philip Morris to halt abusive practices that threaten public health, the environment and our democracy.

We are currently interviewing candidates for International Organizer, Online Director, Development Associate, Field Organizer, Press Secretary, Grants Associate, Executive Assistant and Field Program Administrator.

Today our campaigns challenge the dangerous practices of some of the world's most powerful industries. Think Outside the Bottle exposes the truth behind bottled water marketing and defends the human right to water in the face of increasing corporate control. Value [the] Meal challenges the fast food industry to stop driving an epidemic of diet-related disease, and our campaign Challenging Big Tobacco is blocking industry interference in health policies that protect our kids.

Join our talented staff to build the long-term political base and power needed to wage and win corporate campaigns. Job announcements are on our website www.StopCorporateAbuse.org <http://www.stopcorporateabuse.org/> .

Randall Smith

Senior Recruitment Organizer

Corporate Accountability International

10 Milk Street, Suite 610