[act-ma] 5/21 Reading with Aviva Chomsky of They Take Our Jobs...Myths about Immigration

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Mon May 18 12:46:55 PDT 2009

    Reading with Aviva Chomsky

      *Centro Presente* invites you to come to a public reading from the
      book *"They Take Our Jobs - And Twenty Other Myths about
      Immigration"* by the author, *Salem State Professor Aviva Chomsky*

      *DATE:* Thursday, May 21st

      *TIME:* 6:00 PM

      *LOCATION:* Somerville Public Library, Main Branch,

                         79 Highland Avenue, Somerville

      *Co-Sponsored by:* Immigrant Worker Center Collaborative (IWCC),
      Somerville Community Corporation (SCC), The Welcome Project and
      Massachusetts Jobs with Justice