[act-ma] 5/29 Rally for Single-Payer at John Kerry's office

Alexi I Goranov goranov at MIT.EDU
Thu May 28 10:24:16 PDT 2009

On Friday 5/29 we will be in front of John Kerry's office building demanding
that he supports the Single-Payer Health-Care bill (Senate Bill 703). For more
information on the importance of Single-Payer, please see
http://rule19.org/pgallery/09-may15-sng-payer.htm#Recap

Here is a report on the action form few weeks back:
http://www.counterpunch.org/walsh05192009.html

We will be there from 4:30pm to 5:30pm, as we have done for the past two weeks.

Kerry's office building is located at One Bowdoin Square, which is the
intersection of Bowdoin Street and Cambridge Street (not far from MGH Red-line
T Stop).

The rally is organized by John Walsh, and in past weeks activists from various
local organizations have participated.

If you would like further information, please contact John Walsh at
john.endwar at gmail.com.

Hope tho see you there,

Alexi Goranov