[act-ma] Sun 6/7/09 RADIO with a VIEW on WMBR 88.1FM 10am-12noon

David Goodman david at ibisradio.org
Thu Jun 4 13:38:22 PDT 2009

I.B.I.S. Radio, the Independent Broadcast Information Service, in cooperation with WMBR, Cambridge presents:

"RADIO with a VIEW"
Sun. 6/7/09
10am-12noon

WMBR, Cambridge 88.1FM and www.wmbr.org (live webcast & archive)

This week's guests and topics:

DOUGLAS RUSHKOFF, social and media critic, documentary filmmaker, and author of “LIFE, Inc.” joins Marc and David to discuss the dark side of corporatist effects on our lives and his prescriptions for change. (details at
http://lifeincorporated.net/)

Coverage of KIP TIERNAN'S "Moral Witness to the Injustice of Poverty and Hunger" (details at http://www.openmediaboston.org/node/721)

Grace Notes with Grace Ross

** 11:30 - 12noon: MAKES WIDE TURNS - part two of our look at the JP Green House and other environmental demonstration projects around the state.

RADIO with a VIEW is produced by Marc Stern & Dave Goodman for I.B.I.S. Radio and the world!

Contact:	radioview at ibisradio.org