[act-ma] party for a good cause this Friday

Katherine Fisher kath.fisher at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 10:30:20 PDT 2009

Hi folks!

Sabah and Omar are here in Boston for war-related medical treatments.
They just got Omar's brother from Iraq and need to move into a larger
apartment, so we're raising some money the best way we know how:
PARTY!

Friday, August 21, 7 pm
Bill and Maria Sinkford's (UUA) home, overlooking Boston.
210 Lincoln St. #83, Boston, MA  (Nearest T stop: South Station or Chinatown)

If you can't make it, donations can be mailed to:
Sabah Kader
418 Massachusetts Ave., Apt. 3
Boston, MA 02118
$20 suggested donation (if your finances allow).

Contact Info
Phone: 617-314-4021 (Tim), 781-710-8798 (Katherine)
Email: tim.corrigan at gmail.com, kath.fisher at gmail.com