[act-ma] Friday 8/21 - Protest for Health Reform at Whole Foods - Cambridge or Framingham

David Oscar Knuttunen oscar at knutdav.com
Wed Aug 19 10:58:22 PDT 2009

We must respond to Whole Foods CEO John Mackey's attacks on health care
reform!

To read the original editorial by John Mackey in the Wall St. Journal, go
to:

<http://online.wsj.com/article/SB20001424052970204251404574342170072865070.h
tml>
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB20001424052970204251404574342170072865070.ht
ml

Ask Whole Foods to Support

Real Health Care Reform!!

Whole Foods Chief Executive John Mackey has declared that health-care is not
a basic human right, and the privilege of being healthy is only for people
who can afford it.

Join us this Friday August 21st as we inform Whole Foods customers about the
company's efforts to stall real reform, and let Chief Executive John Mackey
know that we will fight for everyone to have quality, affordable health
care.

Friday August 21st

Framingham

12pm - 2pm

Whole Foods

575 Worcester Rd

Cambridge

4:30pm - 5:30pm

Whole Foods

115 Prospect Street, Central Square

For more information, contact:

Framingham: Jim Carvalho, UFCW 1445

781.727.9036, jim_carvalho at yahoo.com

Cambridge: Jake Williams, Mass Jobs With Justice

860.281.9792, jake at massjwj.net