[act-ma] Friday Sept 18th-Instant Run Off House Party Somerville

carol coakley coakley50 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 17 13:49:09 PDT 2009

September 18, Friday
6:30 PM
Location
    Adam's apartment
    20 Waldo Ave
    2
    Somerville, MA 02143
    617-784-8993
Tired of only having 1 vote in elections and not liking either of the candidates, want to encourage more people to run for office, wish you could vote for the guy you really want and a 2nd vote for the other guy?  This year you will have a chance to vote for your priorities.  An initiative petition  for Instant Runoff Voting will do that if we can get it on the ballot and get it passed in the 2010 elections to become effective Jan. 2012.  If you want more democracy consider helping get this passed.  Come to the party or just come by and pick up  some petitions.  Hope to see you there.

A training and social event to launch our signature drive and introduce folks to the petitioning process.
Bring a dish, perhaps a drink, your ideas, a musical instrument, and a friend or two!
Open to all!
6:30-9pm (dinner & organizing), 9-11pm (music)

Carol Coakley

 Help: Voter Choice Massachusetts!
   Petition Drive :: Sep 10 - Nov 18, 2009
   www.voterchoiceMA.org

   ... Evolve our democracy by instituting "Ranked Choice Voting"
   for all federal and state elections!

   - Sign the Pledge
   - Donate
   - Help us reach 100,000 signatures!