[act-ma] FW:10-1-09 KATHY KELLY will speak Today @ Paulist Center 7PM

Michael Borkson nosanctions at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 05:51:32 PDT 2009

 Friends,
THURSDAY,OCTOBER 1,2009 at 7P.M. at the Paulist Center Auditorium, 5 Park Street, Boston, at Park Street T Station.

 Kathy Kelly, Nobel Peace Prize nominee and co-coordinator of Voices for Creative Nonviolence in Chicago (www.vcnv.org) will share her insights about the cost of violence she witnessed in a number of countries, including Iraq, Pakistan, Lebanon, Israel, the Occupied Weat Bank and Gaza.

Please join Pax Christi Boston in a conversation with Kathy as we explore ways we can recommit to being peace makers in these stressful times.

Bring handouts of your groups peacemaking to share.
Light refreshments available.
A Good Will Offering requested.
Contact Chris Abbey at 781-286-5004 or LMABBEY at comcast.net for more information.