[act-ma] 10/15 - Free UPandOUT film screening: "Evidence of Revision, Part 1" - Thurs, Oct 15

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Mon Oct 12 15:11:42 PDT 2009

Showing Thursday, October 15th, in Cambridge:
*//*

*/Evidence of Revision:
The Assassination of America/*                                       (90
min)
*Part 1: **/Part 1,/*/ /*/The assassinations of Kennedy and Oswald as
never seen before/***

*/Evidence of Revision: the Assassination of Americ/*/a/ is a 6-part
series that presents publicly unavailable & suppressed historical audio,
video, and film recordings largely unseen by the American public
relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the classified
"Black Ops" used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam,
the CIA "mind control" programs and their involvement in the RFK
assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of
our post-modern time.

*/Part 1,/*/ /*/The assassinations of Kennedy and Oswald as never seen
before/** *analyzes the John F. Kennedy assassination by showing
archival footage of witnesses, many of which worked for the government.
It lets the characters involved explain the story and provides important
information to help you understand how the complex struggle for power
behind the scenes lead to JFK's assassination."

"/I told the FBI what I had heard [two shots from behind the grassy
knoll fence], but they said it couldn't have happened that way and that
I must have been imagining things. So I testified the way they wanted me
to. I just didn't want to stir up any more pain and trouble for the
family/."  ~Ken O'Donnell, former Special Assistant to JFK

"/Hoover lied his eyes out to the Commission - on Oswald, on Ruby, on
their friends, the bullets, the guns, you name it.../"
~Hale Boggs, Majority Leader and former Warren Commissioner

/"It is interesting - but not surprising - to note that in all the words
written and uttered about the Kennedy assassination, Israel's
intelligence agency, the Mossad, has never been mentioned." ~/Paul
Findley, 1992, Illinois Rep

*"The more you know about '/real history/' vs  '/official history/',
the better equipped you are to see behind the lies of our times."*

*When/where*
7 pm
243 Broadway, Cambridge - corner of Broadway and Windsor,
entrance on Windsor
http://rule19.org/videos
*[UpandOUT film screenings are now every THIRD Thursday of the month]*

Please join us for a stimulating night out; bring your friends!
free film, free refreshments, & free door prizes.
[donations are accepted]

"/You can't legislate good will - that comes through education./" ~
Malcolm X

//// *UPandOUT film series  - see http://rule19.org/videos*
Why should YOU care? It's your money that pays for the wars - on Iraq,
Afghanistan, Iran, Palestine, ...

--
'/If you don't take responsibility for what goes in your mind, someone
else will/" ~Paul McKenna, PhD

pf soto
rule19.org <http://rule19.org>
UPandOUT.org <http://upandout.org>