[act-ma] Engineers Without Borders Dinner and Silent Auction

Ranjit Chacko rjchacko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:42:30 PDT 2009

Engineers Without Borders at Boston University will be hosting its
third Annual Silent Auction on Thursday, October 22, 2009. The Silent
Auction is our largest fundraiser of the year, where BU faculty,
staff, students and area supporters enjoy a Peruvian themed evening.
Dinner from Rincon Limeño will be served alongside a cash bar. Items
from Peru and area businesses will be will be availible in an open
silent auction.

Your participation and attendance will help bring us one step closer
to providing clean water to the residents of Chirimoto, Peru. We urge
you to come and help us by bidding on items, and to enjoy an authentic
Peruvian dinner.

For more information about our projects and events, and to reserve
your tickets in advance, please visit our website:

http://people.bu.edu/ewbexec/SilentAuction.html