[act-ma] 10/25 - Organizers' Workshop at the Community Church of Boston

John Harris john.r.harris at verizon.net
Wed Oct 21 20:32:50 PDT 2009

Organizers' Workshop - Sponsored by the Greater Boston Stop the Wars
Coalition

Sunday, October 25th, 3:30 PM

Community Church of Boston
565 Boylston St.
Boston, MA 02116

War and occupation are at the core of a bipartisan consensus in Washington
despite the death and devastation inflicted. Learn how we can move forward
after last week's peace rally, build the antiwar movement, challenge the
war-makers, and bring the troops home now! This workshop will include
presentations and discussions on the political framework for a powerful
antiwar movement and what we can do in our schools, communities, and
workplaces to build a united and broad based social movement. We will be
discussing questions of mass action, movement building, organizational
policy, structure, independence, and democracy as well as other issues. We
will discuss the next concrete steps we can take to build an activist group,
and ideas for campaigns that we can start and sustain right now!

For more information: www.stopthewars.org <http://www.stopthewars.org/>
info at stopthewars.org     617-230-9382

All troops home now from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq!

End the siege of Gaza and all US support for the occupation of Palestine!

Fund Jobs, Housing, Health Care, and Environmental Protection-Not Wars,
Occupations, and Nuclear Weapons!

Foreclose the Wars-Not Our Homes!