[act-ma] Volunteer with the Eastern Mass Abortion (EMA) Fund!

Tali Ruskin tali at emafund.org
Sat Oct 24 16:04:43 PDT 2009

 **********************************************Please forward
widely*********************************************************************

Hey Boston Progressives!

Did you know that...
*ABORTIONS COST MORE THAN $500* in the first trimester and later abortions
can cost more than $3,000

And did you know that...
*THE EASTERN MA ABORTION (EMA) FUND HELPS PAY*!
That's right.  The Eastern Massachusetts Abortion Fund is an all-volunteer
reproductive justice organization, committed to making abortion services
accessible to everyone in Eastern Mass.  We do this by providing grants and
financial counseling for people in Eastern Mass (or coming to Eastern MA for
their abortions) who are unable to cover the full cost of their abortions.

*JOIN OUR MOVEMENT!*
The EMA Fund is a network of committed people who enjoy and appreciate each
other.  We provide professional development and leadership opportunities; we
know each other well and we like to have fun!  Joining the EMA Fund will
connect you to the strong, young, and exciting abortion funding movement!

*VOLUNTEER FOR THE EMA FUND!*
We need advocates to provide case management services for people who call
our hotline; we need fundraisers to help us raise the money that we give
away.  We need community organizers and graphic designers and accountants
and attorneys and social workers. We need you!

Our next volunteer training is on November 14th and 15th, from 10-3 both
days.

*CONTACT* Tali Ruskin at tali at emafund.org or 617-354-3839.  Make sure to let
us know why you want to volunteer with the EMA Fund and highlight any
skills/experience you have to offer.

****************************************************************************Please
--
Tali Ruskin
Volunteer Recruitment and Outreach Coordinator
tali at emafund.org
www.emafund.org
617-354-3839

--
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help
people"