[act-ma] If you haven't posted this to your lists yet, we're still looking for participants.

Home Energy Efficiency Team heet.cambridge at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 21:23:58 PST 2009

*Weatherization*
*Barn-raisings*

*Sunday, December 6th,
*

*12:30—5:00 p.m.**
*

*258 River St. AND**
*

*127 Montgomery St. Cambridge*

**

   - Pitch in to help a neighbor
   - Learn skills that can save you $$ at home
   - Make new friends
   - Share food & celebrate with a live band!
   - No skills necessary – training on the job

*Work includes:*

   - Fixing windows that don’t close
   - Installing inexpensive, reusable interior storm windows, just a few $
   per window
   - Sealing the band-joist (where the foundation meets the frame of the
   house)
   - Using caulk and spray-foam to stop air leaks
   - Saving water and electricity
   - and much more…

*Sign up today by web, email or phone!!*
*www.**HEETMA.com*<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGZjcHU2MkFWd3d1VHJscXFYcEZ4OHc6MA>

*heet.cambridge at gmail.com* <heet.cambridge at gmail.com>

*617-491-6761*

Organized by HEET (Home Energy Efficiency Team),

a Cambridge-based co-op that brings neighbors together to

weatherize our homes and take the energy future into our own hands.