[act-ma] Rv: Join us for Conscious Caroling!!

Josh Chadwick jshchadwick at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 15:20:34 PST 2009

Fecha: jueves 17 de diciembre de 2009, 16:14
>>>Please Forward>>>

Hey y'all. Just a reminder that AMP (Activist Music for the People) is doing Conscious Caroling 2 more

times this season! Belt out about Climate Change, War, Copenhagen, consumerism,  the Economy, justice, peace, etc!!

-Friday, December 18, 5:30 pm. Meet just outside the Downtown Crossing

T stop, downtown

-Saturday, December 19, 2 pm. Meet at the main entrance to the

Prudential Mall, Boylston St.

We will have songbooks for y'all. And we would also encourage you to

bring a tune of your own!  If you do bring your own, please print

enough for everybody (15 copies or so?). Don't worry, we already have

plenty of tunes, so you don't have to bring your own.

Hope to see you there!

-dscan

--
Dave Scandurra
www.myspace.com/excitedpeople

      Encuentra las mejores recetas en Yahoo! Cocina.
http://mx.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/