[act-ma] HEET Weatherization Barnraising January 10
swineman at gis.net
Sun Jan 3 07:34:32 PST 2010
*/Sunday, January 10th/*
*/12 Antrim St./**/, Cambridge/**
· Pitch in to help a neighbor
· Learn skills that can save you $$ at home
· Make new friends
· Share food & celebrate a job well done!
· No skills necessary -- training on site
· Setting computer preferences to save money and energy
· Sealing wall/window air conditioners that can't be removed
· Fixing drafty skylights
· Other efficiency measures that should save over $200 and 6,000
lbs of CO2 emissions per year
· Air-sealing and water efficiency work throughout the house
*Sign up today by web, email or phone!!*
_*heet.cambridge at gmail.com* <mailto:heet.cambridge at gmail.com>_
Organized by HEET (Home Energy Efficiency Team), a Cambridge-based
co-op that brings neighbors together to weatherize our homes
and take the energy future into our own hands.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Act-MA