[act-ma] HEET Weatherization Barnraising January 10

Steve Wineman swineman at gis.net
Sun Jan 3 07:34:32 PST 2010

*Weatherization Barnraising*

*/Sunday, January 10th/*

*/12:30---5:00 p.m./*

*/12 Antrim St./**/, Cambridge/**
*

·         Pitch in to help a neighbor

·         Learn skills that can save you $$ at home

·         Make new friends

·         Share food & celebrate a job well done!

·         No skills necessary -- training on site

*Work includes:*

·         Setting computer preferences to save money and energy

·         Sealing wall/window air conditioners that can't be removed

·         Fixing drafty skylights

·         Other efficiency measures that should save over $200 and 6,000
lbs of CO2 emissions per year

·         Air-sealing and water efficiency work throughout the house

 *Sign up today by web, email or phone!!*

    *_www.HEETMA.com
    <http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHc3M2NGYjlGXzVqdEpRZWkwWVR6dUE6MA>_*

_*heet.cambridge at gmail.com* <mailto:heet.cambridge at gmail.com>_

*617-491-6761*

Organized by HEET (Home Energy Efficiency Team), a Cambridge-based
 co-op that brings neighbors together to weatherize our homes
and take the energy future into our own hands.