[act-ma] 2/13-2/14 mkultra conference has been canceled

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Wed Jan 13 16:32:49 PST 2010

free speech in western 'democracy'
------Original Message--------

http://www.mkultraconference.com/index.php
Dear Friends,

Well, we've had some interesting things happen in trying to get this
conference to happen.  It would seem that the third of our proposed
venues has backed out inexplicably after being very warm and welcoming
to us.  Also, one of our speakers has had to pull out unexpectedly, and
we suspect that at least one of our speakers has been threatened.  This
was not entirely unexpected, due to the subject matter of the conference.

With all that in mind, and with the conference date fast approaching, we
feel that it would be best to postpone it to a later date and have an
even better conference as time does not currently permit us to give you
the best experience possible.

All those who bought tickets will be given complete refunds.  And a huge
thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make this conference happen,
especially our wonderful volunteer team and all the speakers.  We've
received a tremendous amount of support and are very appreciative.

Thank You,

The MK ULTRA Mind Control Conference Team

--

"/I could have freed more of us, if they only knew that they were
slaves./" ~Harriet Tubman

pf soto
rule19.org <http://rule19.org>
UPandOUT.org <http://upandout.org>