[act-ma] Sustainability Street Team is at it again!

Dave Madan thedawid at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 07:46:30 PST 2010

Folks-- We have another Sustainability Street Team event happening again in a little over a week.  If you can offer time to help out with this important work, please let me know.

Sustainability Street Team
Sunday, February 21, 2010
1:00pm - 4:00pm
East Cambridge, MA
RSVP to sst.volunteer at gmail.com

Cambridge HEET needs your help!

On Sunday, February 21, we will be going door-to-door in the diverse, mixed-income community of East Cambridge, to spread awareness about simple home improvements to save money, energy, and (well, yes) the planet.

Together in teams, we will offer free energy-efficient CFL light bulbs, initiate dialogue about simple home energy-saving steps, and invite folks to our upcoming Community Weatherization Barnraising on February 28th. A few hours of your time will go a long way to spread this pressing information to people in our communities who may not otherwise receive it. Some folks can also opt to help with flyering instead.

If you can join us for this important work, please send us an e-mail at sst.volunteer at gmail.com with your name, email, and phone number. Please definitely register for the event, so that you receive all necessary updates (eg. meeting location, inclement weather). Feel free to email us with any questions as well.

"We are the ones we have been waiting for" (June Jordan)