[act-ma] 2/27 Undoing the Imperial Presidency (SAT)

James in Cambridge tompaine at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:26:58 PST 2010

  http://harvardcoopbooks.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/BNCBcalendarEventListView?langId=-1&storeId=52084&catalogId=

2/27/2010 HARVARD COOP BOOKSTORE (Saturday)

Discussion/Signing with David Swanson
Daybreak: Undoing the Imperial Presidency and Forming a More Perfect Union.

Daybreak is a thorough investigation of how Bush/Cheney altered the way American government works and deteriorated the Constitution and Bill of Rights. It includes clear plans for how we may reclaim democracy, declare our rights, and truly set out for a new America.

Time: 07:00 PM-08:00 PM

Location: Level 3
Recurrence: One Time Event
Occurrences: 2/27/2010