[act-ma] Solidarity Economy Event on Sustainable Agriculture Project in Peru 3 31

Julie A. Matthaei jmatthaei at wellesley.edu
Mon Mar 29 10:22:36 PDT 2010

BOSTON AREA SOLIDARITY ECONOMY NETWORK (BASEN) POTLUCK and OPEN MEETING

You are cordially invited to join us this Wednesday, March 31, at 7 pm,for
a BASEN potluck dinner and presentation by Frederique Marglin,
Frederique, an anthropologist who taught at Smith for many years, will
talk and show a video about  Sachamama,
http://www.centrosachamama.org/sa_programas_in.html, an alternative
development and education project which focuses on sustainable agriculture
for poor indigenous farmers in Peru. Â

The potluck will be at Germai and my home at Cornerstone Cohousing, North
Cambridge, near Alewife T stop (195 Harvey St. #10). On-street parking is
available, without permit.

PLEASE RSVP and let me know what you can bring to share.

Hope to see you then and happy spring!

Julie

Julie Matthaei
Co-founder and Boardmember, U.S. Solidarity Economy Network (www.ussen.org)
Convener, Boston Solidarity Economy Network (BASEN)
Economics professor, Wellesley College