[act-ma] Movie night at LPC

Claudio Rumed xapou at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:13:55 PDT 2010

Hi folks,
I'm trying to connect the crowd from the UJP with other progressive folks they usually don't network with, and we thought showing this movie would be a good start. My apologies if you get this twice due to email list membership overlapping.
This is what it'd be:
Film  " View from a Grain of Sand"

3 Afghan women : 3 decades of war
Intimate insights on how they survive,
rebuild their lives and help others.
more info at http://viewgrainofsand.com/

Q&A after with
Rachel Williams of Afghan Women's Mission & UJP
Plus
Maryam Shansab of UJP Afghanistan/Pakistan Task Force

When:  Wednesday March 31, 7 Pm @ the Lucy Parsons Center
For more info on the location and such, click on LPC's website link.

The group's website: http://www.justicewithpeace.org/
And this is LPC's:   http://lucyparsons.org/

Hope to see y'all there!
Claudio