[act-ma] 4/10-4/17: Green-Rainbow Party Regional Conventions to feature candidate appearances (Jill Stein & others)

Michael Horan michaelhoran at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 20:08:29 PDT 2010

2010 GRP Regional Conventions to Feature Appearances by State & Local
Candidates

http://www.massgreens.org/content/2010-grp-regional-conventions-feature-appearances-state-local-candidates

Open to the public--GRP membership not required!

This year's slate of Green-Rainbow Party regional conventions will
feature appearances by GRP candidates including Jill Stein (Governor),
Rick Purcell (Lt. Governor), Nat Fortune (Auditor of Massachusetts) and
other candidates for local and legislative offices.

Our conventions serve as intimate forums in which to meet the candidates
and to hear Jill's unique and inspiring message:

• How we can create local green jobs
• How we can save lives and bring $billions back from war to local needs
• How we can save public education
• How the green energy transformation can improve the economy, health
and climate
• How we can create affordable quality health care for all now
• How we can revive our democracy

If you're not a member of the GRP, there's no better way to find out
what we're all about.

The schedule for this year's Convention slate is as follows. Please hit
this link

http://www.massgreens.org/content/2010-grp-regional-conventions-feature-appearances-state-local-candidates

for details on each convention, including special features and
logistical info.

Worcester County
April 17, 1:00 pm
First Unitarian Church, 90 Main Street, Worcester, MA

Middlesex/Essex County
Saturday, April 10, 9 am - 2 pm
Medford City Hall--Council Chamber, 85 George P. Hassett Drive,Medford, MA

Norfolk-Suffolk County
Saturday, April 10, 1 pm - 4 pm
Brookline Public Safety Building, 350 Washington St., Brookline, MA

Bristol-Cape-Islands
Saturday, April 10, 5 pm - 8 pm
Moonakis Cafe, 460 Waquoit Hwy, East Falmouth, MA

Pioneer Valley: TBD

Berkshire County: TBD

Feel free to contact our office with any questions:

office at green-rainbow.org