[act-ma] CORRECT FORMAT NOTE: Concert by Jon Watts

skip schiel skipschiel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 06:28:15 PDT 2010

Sorry about the lousy formatting in the first post. Despite my best efforts
to design the announcement, my Google mail system changed it, made it look
positively rotten. The poster should remain designed as I intended. And it
is attached. (The devil is in the electronic device.)

—Skip

+++++++++++

Skip Schiel (a.k.a Ein al-Nour)

9 Sacramento St
Cambridge MA 02138-1843 USA
skipschiel at gmail.com
http://teeksaphoto.org
http://skipschiel.wordpress.com
617-441-7756 (home, PREFERRED)
617-230-6314 (cell/mobile)

To join my email list about my recent (summer 2009) experiences in
Palestine-Israel, along with postings related to that issue and very
personal reflections and photographs, please reply with SUBSCRIBE in the
subject line.

"If love does not know how to give and take without restrictions, it is not
love, but a transaction that never fails to lay stress on a plus and a
minus."

—Emma Goldman