[act-ma] Boston progressives respond to Palin visit, Arizona law in light of May Day, and more at Open Media Boston

Jesse Kirdahy-Scalia jessekirdahyscalia at openmediaboston.org
Fri Apr 30 08:19:52 PDT 2010

[This is a group e-mail from Open Media Boston.]

[please forward widely]

Hi all, please enjoy this week's edition from Open Media Boston

News: Palin, Tea Party Express Come to Boston
http://www.openmediaboston.org/node/1262

News: Rally to Create Jobs and Cut Military Spending
http://www.openmediaboston.org/node/1266

Guest Editorial: The Arizona Provocation
http://www.openmediaboston.org/node/1271

Opinion: Boston-Area Union Members Protest at British Consulate to Support
Rio Tinto Miners in Boron, CA
http://www.openmediaboston.org/node/1260

Opinion: Progressives Challenge Palin, Tea Party
http://www.openmediaboston.org/node/1261

Living: Photo Essay: 4/15/10 Shaw's Workers Rally in Copley Square
http://www.openmediaboston.org/node/1264

Featured Visual by Diana Mai
http://www.openmediaboston.org/node/1268

Also, check out the OMB Blog where you can check out and comment on the
musings of OMB Editors and friends at http://blog.openmediaboston.org in a
more casual setting.

If you'd like to join OMB on MySpace
(http://www.myspace.com/openmediaboston) and Facebook (organizational page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Media-Boston/16603698226 and group
http://www.facebook.com/inbox/#/group.php?gid=16418766006).

If you'd like to post an event listing in the Upcoming Events section in
the left-hand menu column of OMB, find out how at
http://www.openmediaboston.org/usersguide#event. Now easier to use. For
registered users only.

If you'd like to subscribe to our RSS Feed (or get email updates of new
articles as they appear), click the following link:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/OpenMediaBoston-ProgressiveNewsViewsAndArtsFromThehubOfTheUniverse

(If you don't know what an RSS Feed is, check out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rss)

If you'd like to follow our latest stories via the micro-blogging service
Twitter, click the following link: http://twitter.com/openmediaboston

(If you don't know what micro-blogging is, check out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro-blogging)

Enjoy,
Jesse Kirdahy-Scalia, Acting Editor/Publisher Open Media Boston
www.openmediaboston.org

p.s. - Open Media Boston is a social media news site. As such, we are only
as good as the contributions we get from you, the viewers, from week to
week. We'd like to encourage you all to always feel free to submit content
in any media form anytime. And be sure to comment on content that's already
posted to the site. If you've never posted content or a comment to OMB
before, check out our handy User's Guide at
http://www.openmediaboston.org/usersguide.