[act-ma] 5/11 Help build visibility for Wall Street reform

lindsay shade lshade at gmail.com
Mon May 10 09:23:49 PDT 2010

*Mon 5/11 5.30pm
Fenway stop on the Green line*

As the fight for financial reform intensifies, we need to do more to get the
word out and grow support. What better way to have fun and raise the profile
of the movement to end 'too-big-to-fail' than to hold signs and distribute
flyers near Fenway on game night, when we can reach thousands of people?
Signs will be provided, or bring your own.

Visit www.foroureconomy.org and www.anewwayforward.org and see our 'Move
your money' flyers here:
http://www.anewwayforward.org/bankbreakup/movemoneyflyer.pdf

We'll be near the Fenway stop on the green line from approx. 5.30pm.

Please forward this widely and share the Facebook event:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=125439504139250