[act-ma] Fri, 5/28: Thom Hartmann at Northhampton / pick up his show]

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Wed May 26 11:55:03 PDT 2010

    Thom Hartmann is speaking at The First Churches in Northampton on
May 28 at 7PM, doors will open at 6:30.

Priority seating has already been given to current members of the WHMP
Culture Club.  *More free tickets* are still available.  If you have not
received an email from the WHMP Culture Club but would like to attend,
please call 413-586-7400, 8:30-5:00, Mon-Fri so we can add your name to
the guest list.

Join the WHMP Culture Club <http://whmp.com/pages/3223831.php> now.
[it's free]

http://whmp.com/pages/6954495.php?

http://www.thomhartmann.com/
<http://www.thomhartmann.com/>

/*Building a Better World One MInd at a Time*/ - Ranked by Talkers
Magazine <http://talkers.com/online/?p=3774> for the /second year in a
row /as America's Number #1 Progressive Radio Host -  simulcast on both
radio and TV - syndicated on radio by Dial-Global, Pacifica, and on TV
by Free Speech TV <http://www.freespeech.org>

Wed 5/25, sample topics:

*Hour One - Should BP's Tony Hayward be put in prison for murde*r,
manslaughter or environmental terrorism? Richard Stein, marine biologist
and former University of Alaska fisheries extension agent

*Hour Two - Have our privacy rights been eroded to point where the
police are coming to your house next?* Valerie Burch www.aclupa.org
<http://www.aclupa.org>

http://www.thomhartmann.com/