[act-ma] Planning meeting for AZ Diamondback Picket against AZ laws in Fenway Park!!!

Lai Wa Wu juelz123 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 12:26:16 PDT 2010

Hi Friends-

This is a reminder that we will meet on June 2nd, Wed, at 7:30pm at
Arlington Street Church (351 Boylston Street entrance near the Arlington
Street Green line T stop).  This is a planning meeting for the picket at
Fenway Park when the Arizona Diamondbacks are here on Tuesday June 15th. We
will picket from 6pm-7pm.  We are protesting against the AZ law. I have
spoken with the Boston police and the person I spoke with said we do not
need a permit and that Lansdowne Street is a good spot for it.

DRAFT Agenda
(the meeting will go from 7:30 - 9 pm)
Introdutions
Who are we?
What is our message?
Logistics- how should we interact with the fans?
Media Outreach
Leaflet, signs, etc.
Other

Please send me any comments for the agenda.

Please spread the word. We  need a good turnout for this event!

Peter

--
This message comes from the "MAResisttheRaidsNetwork" google group.

--
In solidarity,
Lai Wa Wu

"The master's tools will never dismantle the master's house"- Audre Lorde