[act-ma] Sunday, June 6, 10:30AM, program on Non-Violent Communication by the Ethical Society of Boston

John Lampert goodmanjl at comcast.net
Tue Jun 1 08:15:24 PDT 2010

>From John Lampert:

 On Sunday, June 6, at 10:30AM the Ethical Society of Boston will be presenting a program on:

                                   Non-Violent Communication

Sunday, June 6, 10:30AM Spiegel Auditorium, 56 Brattle St., Cambridge (Harvard Square)
Program Participants: Ethical Society members will be presenting the program.
Program is Free, Public Welcome, Coffee and Discussion to follow. For further information
Call 617-739-9050 or visit BostonEthical.Org

The Ethical Society Non-Violent Communication group performs a skit based on their work this year. Discussion will follow on how we as a Society can support and model non-violent communications in our relationships.